ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services (AMCS) Course, Official Publication and Exam Voucher
Our accredited ITIL 4 Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services (AMCS) course includes everything you need to prepare for and pass the Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services (AMCS) examination. Choose online self-directed video-based training, digital courseware (protected pdf) or hardcopy courseware. Note that as of February 1st, 2022, Axelos is requiring that an exam voucher and a copy of the official ITIL publication(s) the course is based on are purchased when a course is purchased.
Order either a standard exam voucher, good for one attempt, or a Take2 voucher, good for two attempts.
The ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module is for anyone requiring vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions.
The course will help you to:
- Analyze available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- Effectively Identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- Facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- Adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey.
Get a complete, interactive self-directed learning experience for the ultimate in flexibility and value for your time and training budget. All formats include everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam, including sample exams and course resources. Our online video-based training features voice-overs, interactive activities, and quizzes to keep you engaged and make sure that you can go beyond the exam and immediately apply what you've learned. Format options include:
- Online Video-Based Training: Use your Pultorak Store credentials to log into our online video-based self-study course online. You get immediate access, and there is no need to download any files. Works on tablets and mobile devices. Learn more...
Digital Courseware (PDF): Download a PDF version of the materials that you can search, highlight, and annotate. Learn more...
- Hardcopy Courseware (Softcover Book): We'll ship you the book along with printed handouts. Learn more...