ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) Course, Official Publication, Exam Voucher and Case Assessment
Our accredited ITIL 4 High Velocity IT (HVIT) course includes everything you need to prepare for and pass the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT examination. Choose online self-directed video-based training, digital courseware (protected pdf) or hardcopy courseware. Note that as of February 1st, 2022, Axelos is requiring that an exam voucher and a copy of the official ITIL publication(s) the course is based on are purchased when a course is purchased.
Order either a standard exam voucher, good for one attempt, or a Take2 voucher, good for two attempts. Please note: you must complete a case analysis included in the course materials and have it assessed successfully in addition to passing the examination in order to earn the qualification.
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module provides guidance on crafting a digital vision and shaping IT and business strategies. Digital and IT Strategy will be invaluable for leaders across your organization, including directors, department heads, and aspiring C-Suite professionals.
The course will help you to:
- develop a cross-organizational digital strategy
- craft a digital vision
- drive operational excellence
- respond to digital disruption
- enable a sustainable business
- strategically manage risk
- develop digital leaders for the future.
Get a complete, interactive self-directed learning experience for the ultimate in flexibility and value for your time and training budget. All formats include everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam, including sample exams and course resources. Our online video-based training features voice-overs, interactive activities, and quizzes to keep you engaged and make sure that you can go beyond the exam and immediately apply what you've learned. Format options include:
- Online Video-Based Training: Use your Pultorak Store credentials to log into our online video-based self-study course online. You get immediate access, and there is no need to download any files. Works on tablets and mobile devices. Learn more...
Digital Courseware (PDF): Download a PDF version of the materials that you can search, highlight, and annotate. Learn more...
- Hardcopy Courseware (Softcover Book): We'll ship you the book along with printed handouts. Learn more...