Join our global network of independent trainers and partner training firms delivering the finest quality ITIL®, DevOps, Agile Scrum, and Lean IT Training and Certification. Joining our network provides you with our full line of high-quality, cost-effective accredited courseware and a partner you can trust for crisp customer service and training delivery support and administration. If your objectives are in line with our partnering principles and are interested in partnering with Pultorak either as an organization or as an independent consultant/trainer, please send an email to email@example.com.
You can choose your level of partnership, for example:
- A Foundation-level partner can purchase and use any of our ITIL®, DevOps, Agile Scrum, and Lean IT student courseware, certification exams and instructor kits to use to deliver high-quality courses to their customers. Some Foundation-level partners also provide training delivery for Pultorak (e.g., they cover a certain geography or language or framework for us); others look to Pultorak to deliver consulting, training, and courseware; some do both.
- A Licensed Affiliate (LA) of Pultorak is an official AXELOS designation; when you sign up as a Licensed Affiliate, you can purchase all levels of our ITIL® and any other IT Frameworks student courseware, certification exams and instructor kits; you can market and deliver all of Pultorak's ITIL® and IT Framework courses using the Licensed Affiliate logo (note you must be a Licensed Affilate or an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) to deliver ITIL® Intermediate courses). Some of Pultorak's Licensed Affiliates also provide training delivery for Pultorak (e.g., they cover a certain geography or language or framework for us); others look to Pultorak to deliver consulting, training, and courseware; some do both.
- An Authorized Training Organization (ATO) can purchase and use any of Pultorak's ITIL® and IT Framework Training student courseware, certification exams and instructor kits. Some ATOs also provide training delivery for Pultorak (e.g., they cover a certain geography or language or framework for us); others look to Pultorak to deliver consulting, training, and courseware; some do both.
If you are an independent trainer or training organization and want to become a Foundation-level partner with Pultorak, you can simply begin ordering instructor kits and courseware. If you'd like to provide training for us as well, or have us deliver training or consulting for you, contact us at +12067291107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a Licensed Affiliate of Pultorak is easy. You drive the process, guided by EXIN with some input necessary from Pultorak:
- Review the EXIN Accreditation Guide, which provides an overview of the process.
- Complete the Licensed Affiliate Application Form. Pultorak will then send the information over to EXIN, who put uses the application form data to create a Licensed Affiliate Agreement (see sample), which is then set to both the ATO (Pultorak) and the Licensed Affiliate (you) to complete and sign. This will require input from you, for example, on the approved courses you want to deliver, named trainers, etc. EXIN will contact you regarding, e.g., exam supervisors, exam recipients, etc. Once completed and signed, send the form to email@example.com and copy Pultorak at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following accompanying documentation must be included:
- A completed and signed copy of the Third Party Agreement form indicating that you, the LA, have an agreement with Pultorak, the ATO, to utilize our accredited course material for the delivery of ITIL® and other IT Framework training training leading to certification. This must also include terms including the start and expiry dates of agreement. On the Licensed Affiliate application, please list David Pultorak as the representative of Pultorak with an email address of email@example.com and a phone number of (206) 729-1107. Submit your company name, company address, and the name of the person who should be listed on the Partner Agreement as representing the named company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will complete the Licensed Affiliate (LA, formerly ATA) section of the form and send it back to you. When you receive the document from Pultorak, review it, sign it and return a copy of the executed LA Agreement to us as well as with the packet to EXIN. Note on trainer information/ fees: there is no fee from EXIN for trainers that are provided with the application. After the LA application has been approved, if additional trainers are required after the initial application, a $100 USD fee from EXIN would apply.
- Once your LA application is received by EXIN, EXIN will invoice you a $348 USD fee for the LA process.
- IP Sub-license and usage guidelines. When accreditation is granted to you, the Licensed Affiliate (LA), please be advise that Axelos will send an IP Sub-license agreement to you that must be completed. Failure to complete this requirement will result in EXIN suspending ordering privileges until the agreement is completed. A Quick Reference for the IPR Guidelines is located here. All new Licensed Affiliate (LA) applications will be processed by EXIN within 5 business days from when all required information is received.
The following is a representative sample of current partners.
|Certified Learning Company LLC
|FPT Information Systems Corp
|Seven-Pharaohs Technology Inc
|Compass Star Consulting LLC