ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT (SDIT) Course, Official Publication and Exam Voucher
Our accredited ITIL 4 Sustainability in Digital & IT (SDIT) course includes everything you need to prepare for and pass the Sustainability in Digital & IT examination. Choose online self-directed video-based training, digital courseware (protected pdf) or hardcopy courseware. Note that as of February 1st, 2022, Axelos is requiring that an exam voucher and a copy of the official ITIL publication(s) the course is based on are purchased when a course is purchased.
Order either a standard exam voucher, good for one attempt, or a Take2 voucher, good for two attempts.
The ITIL Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT module is for anyone looking to understand the role IT and digitally-enabled services have in relation to the environment, whilst exploring opportunities to positively impact it.
The course will help you to:
- Understand how to use the ITIL guiding principles to deliver value by creating sustainable digitally enabled products and services
- Effectively address VUCA challenges through sustainable strategies, procurement, products and practices.
- Obtain a practical grounding in the key principles of sustainability
- Conduct a full cost-benefit analysis identifying potential risks and opportunities using best practice guidance.
Get a complete, interactive self-directed learning experience for the ultimate in flexibility and value for your time and training budget. All formats include everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam, including sample exams and course resources. Our online video-based training features voice-overs, interactive activities, and quizzes to keep you engaged and make sure that you can go beyond the exam and immediately apply what you've learned. Format options include:
- Online Video-Based Training: Use your Pultorak Store credentials to log into our online video-based self-study course online. You get immediate access, and there is no need to download any files. Works on tablets and mobile devices. Learn more...
Digital Courseware (PDF): Download a PDF version of the materials that you can search, highlight, and annotate. Learn more...
- Hardcopy Courseware (Softcover Book): We'll ship you the book along with printed handouts. Learn more...